Do you want to save your business time and money?
Are printers taking over your office?
Let Chattanooga Business Machines put you in control of your printing costs.
- What is Managed Print Services (MPS)?
CBM’s Managed Print Services is a total printing solution enabling you to manage your print environment with the latest printer technology, supplies, support and maintenance services.
- What is the process?
1) A quick walk-through and short pre-scheduled interview with a few of your employees by our MPS Specialist.
2) Based on the information gathered, our MPS Specialist will assess your specific needs, current processes, present and future requirements and expenses.
3) CBM will make a customized recommendation to realign your print environment technology and processes, often improving productivity and decreasing expenditures almost immediately.
- What questions will be asked?
• How many printers, copiers and faxes do you have?
• How much are you currently spending monthly for supplies?
• How often are supplies being ordered?
• Does ordering go through 1 person or is each employee able to order when supplies are needed?
• Are empty toners being picked up, shipped to a recycler, or thrown away?
• How much time are your employees spending:
- Ordering toner?
- Ordering parts?
- Doing repairs OR scheduling through a repair company?
- Monitoring and overseeing repairs to ensure they are being handled in a timely manner?
- Monitoring invoices associated with your print environment?
- Dealing with empty toners?
• What are the critical departments within your organization that cannot be without a printing device?
• What are you looking for in an MPS program?
• What would your perfect print environment look like?
- What are the benefits of an MPS Program?
• Single-vendor support (regardless of manufacturer).
• All-inclusive print toner and service pricing.
• Gain complete control of your print environment and costs associated with it.
• Track and monitor your fleet’s history enabling you to make better decisions such as when to retire a device, where to play devices within your facility(s), or when to upgrade due to print volume.
- Why choose Chattanooga Business Machines’ MPS program?
• Strong local service provider selling and servicing office machines since 1983.
• Knowledge of the industry with tenured service team offering onsite service and support.
• Can provide the highest quality remanufactured cartridges containing new drums, cleaning blades, and roller components.
- Let CBM show you how to:
• Increase profitability
• Decrease supply inventory
• Re-purpose assets
• Improve productivity
• Increase accountability
• Maximize existing technology investment