Smell something fishy?
1. THEY CLAIM THAT TONER PRICES ARE GOING TO GREATLY INCREASE OR ARE OFFERING AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER. Do you have a service contract with Chattanooga Business Machines? If so, remember that your toner is INCLUDED. We will NEVER bill you for toner separately...so how could there be a rate hike? If you do not have a service contract then we will NEVER reach out to you regarding toner, unless we are following up on a request or question.
2. THEY ASK FOR DEVICE & MODEL INFORMATION.
As your Technology and Solutions Partner, CBM works closely with our clients to provide exceptional customer service and unwavering results. In order to serve you better, we have a database of all of our clients which includes your equipment models, locations, contact points and much more. You will NEVER get a phone call from Chattanooga Business Machines’ associate asking for your model information. We ask for Equipment ID#s and will then verify the information with you from there.
3. THEY USE LANGUAGE LIKE “OFFER EXPIRING TODAY” OR “LAST REMAINING IN STOCK RESERVES.”
If you have a service contract with CBM, your toner is INCLUDED. We will never contact you to discuss the price of toner—nor would we use high pressure, limited time tactics to get you to commit to a supply order.
4. THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU THEIR FULL NAME, PROVIDE NO CONTACT INFORMATION OR LACK PROFESSIONALISM.
When contacting a client, CBM associates are always professional and courteous. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience to all of our clients. If you find yourself in this situation, please hang up the phone and call our office at 423-855-5224 directly to inquire about the representative that claimed to work for Chattanooga Business Machines.
5. THEY POSE AS CBM BUT SOMETHING FEELS FISHY.
You’ve been talking with them for a while now...but something seems off. They are asking for information they should already have... Remember, a CBM associate will NEVER contact you about SELLING toner. Simply hang up and call us directly to confirm it’s us!
Smell chum in the water? Give us a call at 423.855.5224.